We love our cars, but it’s the people behind them who make them what they are. To market, sell, and service great cars, we need great people. That’s why at Volkswagen Group Canada we are passionate about our cars and our brands and foster this same passion and drive in our people. We know that the right people in the right positions can do incredible things and we love making that happen.
Our corporate culture
We lead the business, ourselves, and others by demonstrating six important competencies that help us achieve new heights:
- Authentic influencer, trusted partner, personally accountable, professionally confident, solution driven, and customer passionate.
Who we are, in our own words
- We can achieve new heights
- Opportunities exist for challenging and interesting work
- Everyone “Owns” their work
- We want to hear and share new ideas
- We are thoughtful, analytical, well-researched, and logical
- Passion is a shared attribute
- It’s the experience of working, not about having a job
- Fast-paced and good at adapting
- Focused on achieving results by constantly learning and driving strong processes
We offer our employees
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A way to give back to the community through volunteer days and participating in brand charitable events
- And much, much more!
Available opportunities and recruitment process
- See all current opportunities
- Interested in a career with Volkswagen Group Canada, but not sure what happens after you click "Submit"? Here is an overview of our Recruitment and selection process
- Volkswagen Group Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the hiring process, including application. If you require accommodation due to disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants must make their needs known in advance. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation, you are encouraged to advise the recruiter who will subsequently consult with you to determine the next appropriate steps.