Customized to your Volkswagen, our factory-recommended maintenance schedule helps prevent potential problems before they begin – with expert, Volkswagen-trained technicians and Volkswagen Parts.
Our People First Promise
We’re working diligently to help ensure the safety of our customers with contactless sales and service, convenient pick-up and delivery options, 24-hour online service appointment bookings, and worry-free Dealership sanitization.†
Stay on schedule with our service timeline
Volkswagen’s factory-recommended service schedules are designed to keep your service costs remarkably affordable and predictable. Every regular scheduled service visit includes our comprehensive multi-point inspection and a 2-year / unlimited-kilometre limited warranty on Volkswagen parts and labour*.
*A limited warranty of 2 years, with no kilometre limit, applies when parts and accessories are ordered and installed after the purchase or lease of your vehicle. Parts and accessories must be sold and installed by a Canadian Volkswagen dealer to qualify for both parts and labour coverage. Labour coverage is exclusive for parts and accessories installed by a Canadian Volkswagen dealer.
Every. Single. Important. Detail. That’s what our Volkswagen dealers check when you take your vehicle in for service.
When you bring your vehicle to a Volkswagen dealership between your factory-recommended service intervals, a Volkswagen Certified Technician will perform the following multi-point inspection, designed to catch potential issues before they become problematic:
Tire wear inspection
Tire pressure check
Brake pad wear
Battery condition check
Engine, fluid and filters check on:
- Windshield washer fluid level
- Engine oil level and condition
- Brake fluid level and condition
- Coolant reservoir levels
- Hoses for heating, AC and coolant
- Air filter inspection
- Air conditioning and pollen filter check
- Engine drive belts
- AdBlue® fluid level (on some diesel models)
Exterior and drive components inspection on items such as:
- Windshield condition
- Wiper wear and spray nozzles
- Electrical inspection (horns, signals, lights)
- Condition of wheels/alloys
- Paint and body condition
Suspension and drive components examination on:
- Shocks/struts and suspension components
- Steering and steering linkages
- Exhaust system (leaks, damage, loose parts)
- Transmission/clutch operation and linkages
Talk to your Volkswagen dealer about a Volkswagen multi-point inspection during your next visit. Individual dealers may choose to restrict, add or substitute some of the items.
Certified collision repair
Not all collision repair shops are the same. Volkswagen Certified Repair Facilities know your VW best, with service, parts and warranty protection tailored to your Volkswagen.
Why choose Volkswagen Certified Repair?
In the event of a collision, your insurance company can help with the claims process. But where you go for repairs is up to you.
- All labour is done by specially trained Volkswagen service technicians and technical support.
- Only a VW-certified Collision Repair Facility can source new, genuine Volkswagen parts.
- Get peace of mind knowing all work, including parts, meet your warranty.
Your collision checklist
- Download our Collision Report for more details on VW-certified collision repair, insurance compliance and more