Customized to your Volkswagen, our factory-recommended maintenance schedule helps prevent potential problems before they begin – with expert, Volkswagen trained technicians and Genuine Volkswagen Parts.
Volkswagen Certified Technicians, only at your VW dealer
No one loves your Volkswagen quite like VW Certified Technicians do. That’s because they are expertly-trained to know everything about servicing your vehicle with the right tools, the right technology, and Genuine Volkswagen Parts. Book a service now and you could win a prize pack valued at $20001.
Stay on schedule with our service timeline
Volkswagen’s factory-recommended service schedules are designed to keep your service costs remarkably affordable and predictable. Every regular scheduled service visit includes our comprehensive multi-point inspection and a 2-year / unlimited-kilometre limited warranty on Volkswagen parts and labour*.
*A limited warranty of 2 years, with no kilometre limit, applies when parts and accessories are ordered and installed after the purchase or lease of your vehicle. Parts and accessories must be sold and installed by a Canadian Volkswagen dealer to qualify for both parts and labour coverage. Labour coverage is exclusive for parts and accessories installed by a Canadian Volkswagen dealer.
Brake pads for life
Nothing lasts forever. Especially your brake pads. Fortunately, we’ve got you covered. Once you’ve paid for your first expert VW brake pad and disc replacement service at a certified Volkswagen Dealer, we’ll cover the replacement cost of your genuine VW brake pads for the life of your vehicle, as long as you own the vehicle (installation and brake discs are extra).* Now that’s an offer worth stopping in for.
*To be eligible for the Lifetime Brake Pad Warranty Program, a customer must first purchase a set of new Volkswagen brake pads and matching Volkswagen brake discs and have these installed by a Volkswagen dealer in Canada after October 18th 2022. Thereafter, the cost of replacement brake pads will be covered at no charge, as long as the same customer still owns the vehicle for which the first set of replacement brake pads and discs was purchased and installed by a VW dealer in Canada. This Lifetime Brake Pad Warranty Program is non-transferable. The program does not include cost of new brake discs, or installation.
Every. Single. Important. Detail. That’s what our Volkswagen dealers check when you take your vehicle in for service.
When you bring your vehicle to a Volkswagen dealership between your factory-recommended service intervals, a Volkswagen Certified Technician will perform the following multi-point inspection, designed to catch potential issues before they become problematic:
Tire wear inspection
Tire pressure check
Brake pad wear
Battery condition check
Engine, fluid and filters check on:
- Windshield washer fluid level
- Engine oil level and condition
- Brake fluid level and condition
- Coolant reservoir levels
- Hoses for heating, AC and coolant
- Air filter inspection
- Air conditioning and pollen filter check
- Engine drive belts
- AdBlue® fluid level (on some diesel models)
Exterior and drive components inspection on items such as:
- Windshield condition
- Wiper wear and spray nozzles
- Electrical inspection (horns, signals, lights)
- Condition of wheels/alloys
- Paint and body condition
Suspension and drive components examination on:
- Shocks/struts and suspension components
- Steering and steering linkages
- Exhaust system (leaks, damage, loose parts)
- Transmission/clutch operation and linkages
Talk to your Volkswagen dealer about a Volkswagen multi-point inspection during your next visit. Individual dealers may choose to restrict, add or substitute some of the items.
Volkswagen Certified Collision Repairs
Not all collision repair shops are the same. Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair Facilities know your VW best, with service, parts and warranty protection tailored to your Volkswagen. In the unfortunate event of an accident, ensure your vehicle is brought to a Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair Facility.
Why choose Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair Facilities?
In the event of a collision, your insurance company can help with the claims process. But where you go for repairs is up to you.
- All labour is done by specially trained Volkswagen service technicians and technical support.
- Only a Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair Facility can source new, genuine Volkswagen parts.
Hitch a ride
- Volkswagen Roadside Assistance provides free accident towing to a Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair Facility for all vehicles up to 15 years old.
- Call 1-800-411-6688 for Roadside Assistance
- Get peace of mind knowing all work, including parts, meet your warranty.
Your collision checklist
- Download our Collision Report for more details on Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair Facilities, insurance compliance and more
Find your nearest Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair Facility
Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair Facilities know your VW best. Only Volkswagen factory-trained specialists can repair your VW to factory standards using genuine Volkswagen parts that help protect the corrosion perforation coverage of your vehicle.