Volkswagen Group Canada, with its headquarters in Ajax, Ontario, offers Canadian drivers exceptional vehicles, along with expert service. Volkswagen Group Canada is comprised of three brands: VW Canada, Audi Canada, and Lamborghini.
We’ve always known VW was a great place to work. But now we’ve got proof! After an intensive, company-wide audit, Volkswagen Group Canada Inc. became one of just 23 North American employers to receive Top Employer certification from the Top Employers Institute. The global annual ranking recognizes companies that exhibit superior workplace practices.
Volkswagen Group Canada Inc. is a subsidiary of Volkswagen AG headquartered in Wolfsburg, Germany – Europe’s largest automaker and one of the world’s leading manufacturers of automobiles and commercial vehicles. With its program “TOGETHER – Strategy 2025”, the Group is laying the foundations for becoming a global leader of sustainable mobility.
We love our cars, but it’s the people behind them who make them what they are. To market, sell, and service great cars, we need great people. That’s why at Volkswagen Group Canada we are passionate about our cars and our brands and foster this same passion and drive in our people. We know that the right people in the right positions can do incredible things and we love making that happen.
Our Corporate Culture
We lead the business, ourselves, and others by demonstrating six important competencies that help us achieve new heights:
• Authentic influencer, trusted partner, personally accountable, professionally confident, solution driven, and customer passionate.
Who we are, in our own words:
• We can achieve new heights
• Opportunities exist for challenging and interesting work
• Everyone “Owns” their work
• We want to hear and share new ideas
• We are thoughtful, analytical, well-researched, and logical
• Passion is a shared attribute
• It’s the experience of working, not about having a job
• Fast-paced and good at adapting
• Focused on achieving results by constantly learning and driving strong processes
We offer our employees:
• Competitive compensation and benefits
• Many opportunities for personal and professional growth
• A way to give back to the community through volunteer days and participating in brand charitable events
• And much, much more!
Available Opportunities and Recruitment Process
• Interested in a career with Volkswagen Group Canada, but not sure what happens after you click "Submit"? Here is an overview of our Recruitment & Selection Process
• Volkswagen Group Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the hiring process including the application process. If you require an accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. If you are selected for an interview and require an accommodation, you are encouraged to advise the Recruiter who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.
Volkswagen Group Canada is proud to renew its commitment to Camp Ooch for years to come, helping to provide fun activities and care for over a thousand children with and affected by cancer annually.
Volkswagen and its employees have donated time, vehicles, raised money, pitched in as counsellors, and even helped refurbish some of the Camp’s facilities.
Read more about Camp Ooch, and become inspired to donate and volunteer for this great cause.
Caring for our communities is important to Volkswagen Canada. If you have a special initiative or cause you’re passionate about supporting, consider applying for our Sponsorship Program. Learn more and start your application by following the link below.